19 is going alright so far. I don’t expect anything from anyone, but if you want to get me a gift here are things I like, in no particular order:
1. To wake up as me, instead of hu.
2. My friends to stick around for 2 more years.
3. A red sunburst fender stratocaster. got.
4. Blake Guitar’s Apex Guitar Case got.
5. An AR-15 Rifle with olive drab furniture and some kind of CQB optics.
5.(a) PSA Lower Pictogram – 1560 AR-15 Lower. Since my first AR-15 lower is built, a more affordable alternative to this would be upper receiver parts, as I have not built any of the upper yet. High end bcg and barrel are requirements.
6. A powder blue fender stratocaster with white pick guard.
7. A Gibson SG, Cherry Red with a black pick guard.
8. an FN P90 or MP5SD.
9. A pair of new ornate 1911 pistols, preferably not only scralling leafy flowers, with a variety of available holsters (location?/style?). Should include a fancy case. These would become an heirloom to be passed on across generations. Could be the same color, as long as some other detail is visibly different while holding them.
10. A pair of functional but decorative classical dueling pistols. Should include a fancy velvet-lined case.
11. Pedal Board.
12. Anything from my Amazon Wish List.
13. Anything from my Musician’s Friend Wish List.
14. An instrument from my Other Musician’s Friend Wish List.
15. A new dedicated gaming PC (parts list here).
16. A white 1984 Gibson Explorer(Reissue is acceptable)
17. A Honda Accord in decent condition, with security features to prevent theft, or modern hybrid.
18. A 25th anniversary “retro” Thinkpad.
19. Guitar Pedal Wishlist:
- Distortion Got
P.S. To any government creeps who may be reading this, I wish to continue enjoying all of the amendments to the United States Constitution, especially the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 11th, 13th, and 14th. Happy birthday to me!