19 is going alright so far. I don’t expect anything from anyone, but if you want to get me a gift here are things I like, in no particular order:
- To wake up as me, instead of hu.
- My friends to stick around for 2 more years.
- A Honda Accord in decent condition, with security features to prevent theft, or modern hybrid.
- An AR-15 Rifle with olive drab furniture and some kind of CQB optics.
- PSA Lower Pictogram – 1560 AR-15 Lower. Since my first AR-15 lower is built, a more affordable alternative to this would be upper receiver parts, as I have not built any of the upper yet. High end bcg and barrel are requirements.
- A pair of new ornate 1911 pistols, preferably not only scralling leafy flowers, with a variety of available holsters (location?/style?). Should include a fancy case. These would become an heirloom to be passed on across generations. Could be the same color, as long as some other detail is visibly different while holding them.
- an FN P90 or MP5SD.
- A pair of functional but decorative classical dueling pistols. Should include a fancy velvet-lined case.
- High quality leather shoulder holster for my Full-Size Beretta PX4 Storm.
A red sunburst fender stratocaster.got.
Blake Guitar’s Apex Guitar Casegot.
- Anything from my Musician’s Friend Wish List.
- An instrument from my Other Musician’s Friend Wish List.
- A white 1984 Gibson Explorer(Reissue is acceptable)
- Pedal Board.
- A powder blue fender stratocaster with white pick guard.
- A Gibson SG, Cherry Red with a black pick guard.
- A new dedicated gaming PC (parts list here).
- A 25th anniversary “retro” Thinkpad.
- Distortion Got
- Anything from my Amazon Wish List.
P.S. To any government creeps who may be reading this, I wish to continue enjoying all of the amendments to the United States Constitution, especially the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 11th, 13th, and 14th. Happy birthday to me!